TDRP (Taman Doa Rumah Pengorbanan) / HOSPG (House of Sacrifice Prayer Garden) consisting of:
I. THE PRAYER TOWER, where there is located on the 1st floor; 4 Chapels on the 2nd & 3rd floor; and 45 prayer rooms on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd.floor. And 1 small Chapel in rd floor.
II. THE PRAYER CAVES, where there are eighty one caves prayer in the garden area.
III. THE UTILITIES BUILDING, where there are counselling room, bookstore, library, kitchen and dining room.
IV. PRAYER GARDEN AREA
This place is not for retreat. Lodging facilities reserved for guests who really want to pray and seek GOD. Not a place to rest while praying.
The requirement for every guest is as follows:
• Maximum stay 2 (two) nights or 2×24 hours, and one day, unless getting special permission from the TDRP administrators .
• Submit a valid ID (ID card/driving lisence/passport).
• Not allowed to leave the House of Sacrifice Prayer Garden (HOSPG) area.
• Do not bring children under 12 years old.
• The amount of the group who stayed up to 15 from a church or fellowship group and please bring are recommendation letter from the pastor or leader.
• Not allowed to eat or drink in the HOSPG area except in the HOSPG dining room.
• Not allowed to bring books, magazines, tabloids, newspapers that are not spiritually into the HOSPG environment.
• Fill out the registration form.
• Student of Bible School/Seminary should bring a letter of introduction from his almamater.
• Please contact the receptionist/security post if you need something.
• It is prohibited to smoke and throw away trash in any place.
• Please check your luggage before leaving the HOSPG, goods lost/left behind is beyond the responsibility of the Executive Board.
• Do not giving tips. If you want to give tips , can be inserted into a special box in the reception room.
• If you want to give “an offering of love”, theres a place for “offering of love” in front of management office.
• Obey all regulations.